Put on some music with a good beat!
Make your own butter
What you’ll need:
· A container (like a jar or Tupperware) a screw on lid is best.
· Salt (if you want to skip the salt… skip the salt)
1. Wash your hands
2. Pour cream in the container, no more than halfway full. (don’t use a lot, I am using about a ¼ cup and that is a lot)
3. Shake shake shake
4. Keep shaking
5. Shake some more. Depending on how much cream you used it could take from 5-10 minutes!
6. If you're dancing and shaking to the music let about 3 songs play and by the end you'll have butter!
The cream will become butter!