Simple Sweet Decadence Truffles
· 1 package Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (such as Oreo Cookies), divided
· 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
· 16 ounces Semi -Sweet Baking Chocolate (2 bars), melted
1. Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs you can use a food processor a resealable bag and rolling pin.
2. Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl or food processor.
3. Add cream cheese to crumbs and mix well.
4. Roll cookie mixture into balls, about 1 - inch in diameter.
5. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
7. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
8. Truffles can be stored covered in refrigerator.