Hot Cool & Creamy Dip
- 1-2 Jalapeño peppers, seeds removed (leave the seeds in for more heat)
- 3 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- 2 tsp Hot sauce of your choice (optional)
1. Preheat Oven to Broil
2. Place jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil
3. Broil for 3-4 minutes until skin is blistered
4. Remove from oven and immediately place the peppers in a covered bowl for about 15 minutes allowing them to steam
5. Once steamed, don gloves and remove the skins from the peppers
6. Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a small bowl and stir until blended and smooth.
7. Dice the roasted peppers.
8. Stir in hot sauce, and peppers