Here is my recipe
Andes Mints Cheesecake
· 3 (250 g) packages Cream Cheese, softened
· 3/4 cup sugar
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 3 eggs
· 1 Package Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips, divided
· 1 Oreo Cookie Pie Crust
1. Preheat Oven to 350ºF
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
4. Gently stir half of the baking chips into cream cheese batter.
5. Pour over prepared crust
6. Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool
7. Remove from oven let cool for about 20-30 minutes sprinkle remaining baking chips over top
8. Let cool