· 1 package of crescent rolls
· 20 Caramel Candies (the chewy kind).
· 1 cup of Cinnamon/Sugar, blended to your taste.
1. Wash your hands
2. Preheat oven to 350
3. Separate crescent roll dough and cut each separate piece in two
4. Wrap dough gently but snuggly around one caramel.
5. Roll it in the Cinnamon Sugar.
6. Place them onto a baking sheet approx. 1″ apart.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes, or until they’re firm and slightly puffy.
8. Let them cool for just a few minutes, but not too long.
Try it with ice cream or whipped cream