· 2 cans Crescent Rolls
· 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup and ½ cup sugar, divided
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· ½ cup butter, melted
· 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls, and lay flat in the bottom of a 9-inch ×13-inch baking pan. Pinch any seams closed.
3. Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl with electric mixer until combined and smooth.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over top of the crescent roll
5. Unroll and layer second can of crescent rolls on top of the cream cheese mixture. Make sure all seams are closed.
6. Pour the melted butter over the top.
7. Combine the remaining sugar and tablespoon of cinnamon and sprinkle evenly on top of butter.
8. Bake for 30 minutes until top is golden brown.
9. Let cool for about 20 minutes and then put in refrigerator for at least one hour
10. Cut into squares