· 1 rack of beef ribs
· ½ cup dry rub
(I use chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, plus a little salt and pepper, cumin, cinnamon, and a dash of cayenne).
· ¼ cup barbecue sauce for cooking (Donna's Barbecue Sauce)
· ¼ cup barbecue sauce for serving.
1. Heat oven to 200º F
2. Cut rack in half or into individual servings (if individual take 30 minutes off cook time)
3. Mix dry rub and apply to all sides of ribs
4. Place in roasting dish with fat side up, tent with aluminum foil
5. Bake for 2 hours
6. Remove from oven, remove foil, turn and brush with barbecue sauce
7. Bake for an additional 30 minutes without foil
8. Serve with barbecue sauce on the side
for more meat increase cook time so that internal meat temp is 170ºF