Savory Pull Apart Bread
· 4 cans of ready to bake biscuits
· Parmesan Cheese, divided
· Italian seasonings
· Shredded cheese, divided (various kinds or just one)
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 6-cup (9-inch) fluted tube cake pan or angel food (tube) cake pan with cooking spray.
3. In large food-storage plastic bags, mix grated Parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix shredded cheese and seasonings (separate bag for each kind of cheese)
4. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
5. Place biscuit pieces in cheese mixtures; shake well.
6. Layer biscuit pieces and shredded cheese in pan.
7. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic with whisk. Drizzle over biscuits and cheese in pan.
8. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.